The application for the TS ECET 2023 has been made available online. As of right now, candidates have till May 5 to complete the TS ECET 2023 application form. Candidates can register for the TS ECET 2023 on May 12 with a late fee.
TS ECET 2023 Application Registration Begins
The dates for TS ECET 2023 have been released by the authorities. On May 20, TS ECET 2023 will be administered as a computer-based exam. Candidates are urged to review the official TS ECET 2023 eligibility requirements before registering. On May 15, registered candidates will have access to their TS ECET 2023 hall ticket. The TS ECET 2023 result will be used to release the entrance examination results. The qualified applicants will be required to attend the TS ECET 2023 counseling session.
TS ECET 2023 Application Form & Exam Dates
TS ECET 2023 Important Exam Dates are given below.
|TS ECET 2023 application form|
|2 Mar ’23 –|
5 May ’23
|TS ECET 2023 application form with late fee of INR 500||6 May ’23 –|
8 May ’23
|TS ECET 2023 application form correction facility||8 May ’23 –|
12 May ’23
|TS ECET 2023 application form with late fee of INR 2500||9 May ’23 –|
12 May ’23
|TS ECET 2023 admit card||15 May ’23|
|TS ECET 2023 Exam Date||20 May ’23|
|TS ECET 2023 result||Jun ’23|
About TS ECET 2023 Exam Fees
Following are the highlights of TS ECET 2023:
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test or TS ECET|
|Conducted By||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test|
|Course offered through the exam||Lateral admission into 2nd year regular BE/BTech courses|
|Exam Fees||General Category – INR 800|
SC/ST/PH Category – INR 400
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Sections||4 – Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Paper|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for every correct answer. No negative marking|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Colleges Accepting Exam Score||2nd year regular BE/BTech colleges of the state|
|No. of Test Cities||23|
TS ECET 2023 Application Form
Applicants can now access the TS ECET 2023 application form online. Checking the official qualifying requirements is required before registering for TS ECET 2023. Candidates must register, fill out their information, upload supporting documentation, pay the application fee, and submit their fee during the application process. The form will be rejected if any of the submitted information is invalid.
TS ECET 2023 Apply Online: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the qualifying standards listed below in order to be eligible for the TS ECET:
- Indian nationality is a requirement for candidates.
- The candidates must be citizens of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. In accordance with the Andhra Pradesh Educational
- Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as later revised, they must meet the local/nonlocal status standards.
- For admission into the appropriate BE/BTech/BPharmacy Courses that correspond to the Diplomas, candidates must hold an Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy Diploma from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh, or any other Diploma recognised as equivalent by the Government of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- For admittance into relevant courses, they must have completed a three-year BSc Degree examination from an accredited university in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics as one of the topics in the group combination.
- Candidates who are enrolled in a sandwich diploma programme are able to apply for admission to the pertinent BE, BTech, or BPharmacy programmes as long as they have successfully completed the sandwich diploma program’s practical training prior to the end of the admissions counselling period.
- For admittance into relevant courses, candidates must have completed a diploma in engineering and technology, pharmacy, or a BSc (Mathematics) degree with at least 45% marks (40% in the case of candidates from a reserved category).
CBSE Date Sheet 2023 Class 10, 12 Board Exam Date @cbse.nic.in
TS ECET 2023 BE/BTech/BPharm Form Eligibility Criteria
For lateral admission into the second year of conventional BE or BTech courses at universities as well as unaided private professional institutes (minority and non-minority) that have been accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education and
For lateral admission into the second year of the normal BPharmacy programme at both universities and privately run, unaided professional schools (Minority & Non-Minority), which have been approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Applicants must have participated in and been successful in the TS ECET-2021. A candidate cannot be automatically accepted for admittance into any course based solely on their attendance at the Entrance Exam; they must also meet all other requirements outlined in the admissions guidelines.
According to the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as later revised, admission to 85% of the seats in each course will be reserved for local applicants, while the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats.
TS ECET 2023 Syllabus
The themes, topics, and units that the applicants must study for the entrance exam are listed in the TS ECET 2023 official curriculum. The students will be able to learn what they need to study for the entrance exam through the TS ECET syllabus 2023. Topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and engineering paper chosen by the candidates make up the syllabus.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
The TS ECET exam pattern 2023 has been published online by the authorities. The TS ECET 2023 test pattern will include information on the mode, duration, sections, types of questions, marking scheme, and other aspects of how the entrance examination will be conducted. Referring to the exam format can help candidates adequately prepare for the entrance exam.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Answer Key 2023 for All Sets