Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023
The board will begin CBSE Class 10 English Exam at 10:30 am and conclude at 13:30 pm. After the conclusion of the CBSE Class 10 English Exam the students can check the CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023 on this page. Our expert faculties of Adda247 will provide the complete CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023. Bookmark this page to get the CBSE Class 10 Exam Analysis 2023 of other subjects.
Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023: Overview
Here we have provided the miscellaneous information regarding the CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023. The students appearing in the CBSE Exam 2023 must check the information provided in the table below:
|CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam & Subject Name||CBSE Class 10 English|
|Exam Date||27th April 2023|
|Exam Time||10:30 am to 13:30 pm|
|Official Answer Key||To be notified|
Class 10 English Exam Analysis Pattern
The board will conduct the CBSE Class 10 English in subjective mode. The students will find some objective questions too in the question paper of CBSE Class 10 English. The CBSE Class 10 English question paper will be divided into three sections. The details of all three sections is listed below:
Section A: This section consists of Reading which holds 10 marks.
Section B: This section consists of Writing and Grammar which holds 10 marks.
Section C: This section consists of literature that holds 20 marks.
Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2022
In CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023, our faculty will analyze the difficulty level of questions. The students must check the entire CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023 given here. The students can get a rough idea about the level of examination by CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023.
Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023
- The CBSE Class 10 English question paper was well-drafted and the question pattern was the same as the pattern given in sample papers.
- The questions’ subject material was age-appropriate and current. A case study on acclaimed children’s author JK Rowling and an autobiographical extract on Milkha Singh were among the two portions in the reading segment.
- The question paper also included 20th-century linguistic competence abilities such as statistical data analysis, reasoning, inference, and collation.
- The questions in the literature section ranged in difficulty from simple to moderate.
- The literary component concentrated on an in-depth reading of the chapters as well as a fundamental understanding of the storyline and topic.
- The writing and grammar sections were also adequate. The reading sections used simple language, and the questions were straightforward.
CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023 QNA
Q. What is the CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023?
On this page, we have provided the CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023. In CBSE Class 10 English Exam Analysis 2023, we have provided complete information regarding the level of the exam.
Q. What is the subject code of CBSE Class 10 English?
The subject code of CBSE Class 10 English is 184.
Q. What is the exam time for CBSE Class 10 English?
The CBSE Class 10 Examination will be held on 27th Feb 2023 between 10:30 am to 13:30 pm.
Q. Will CBSE conduct Exam in an objective manner?
No, the Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct CBSE Class 10 Exam in subjective mode. The students can find some objective papers in exams too, but they will be held in subjective mode only.