Regional Acquisition Managers
- Defining marketing and sales strategies for the affluent segment in line with corporate vision and plan.
- Monitoring sales & services for Acquisition officers.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance across revenue line including transaction pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions.
- Performance Measurement of Acquisitions Officers, Coaching and Mentoring the Acquisition Teams.
- Generating new business opportunities from internal and external sources, including existing clients and other channels within the bank
National Acquisition Head
- Responsible for driving the business of cluster of Regions.
- Monitor, mentor and manage the performance of Regional Acquisition Managers.
- Defining and implementing corporate strategy for the affluent segment in the area in line with corporate vision and plan.
- Engage with key clients and help in driving key business deals and transactions.
Head Wealth Technology
- Understanding / advising appropriate IT infrastructure and lead an IT vertical within the Wealth Vertical for smooth implementation of various IT initiatives.
- Improve upon the existing IT structure; leverage the software solution being provided by vendors to the maximum extent and create a robust IT structure for Wealth Business.
- Responsible for leveraging technology which is the need of the hour and support various product verticals/tie-up partners in developing IT synergy for digitalization of process for better services to the customers.
- Responsible for implementation of Insurance & Investment Solution for driving wealth business, implement integration of Functionalities with Mobile Banking (bobWorld); Net Banking; etc for supporting and increasing wealth business exponentially and maintenance of software solution.
- Driving digital sales through digital push through email/SMS etc.
- Lead Management – Call Centre, Website, online sales, attachment sales,- Lead Follow-up and closure.
- Responsible for Document Management – Insurance and MF Applications and proposal forms – preservation and retrieval for audit, etc.
Radiance Private Sales Head
- Independently manage a team of Private Bankers and ensure achievement of overall Banking & Wealth Management business targets through ongoing coaching, support and effective management as required.
- Develop strategies to grow Private banking footprint across geographies thereby driving growth
- across Wealth Management business, Liabilities and Assets growth across the segment and contribute to overall success of Private Banking business by aligning with best practices of the industry
- Responsible for the Revenue and Cost dynamics of the channel and consistently augmenting business profitability of the channel
- Deliver effective Banking and Wealth Management solutions to clients by collaborating with other departments across the bank e.g., Wealth Management, Retail Liabilities, CFS, Operations, Credit, etc
- Provide training and guidance to the team with regards to offering Banking & Wealth Management solutions to clients, compliance procedures and business development to enable consistent portfolio growth.
- Ensure effective people management for the Private Banking business by working closely with the HR function and co-creating hiring, career progression and development plan for all Private Bankers.
- Assist the team in executing business plans relating to Wealth Management business, AUM growth, net new money, Liability book growth, Asset cross-sell, revenue generation and NTB client acquisition.
NRI Wealth Products Manager
- Responsible for managing NRI Investment products (Mutual Funds, Alternate Investment products) including new product launches and product enhancements
- Responsible for facilitating NR NTB acquisitions across channels including Branches, Sales and others.
- Measuring and driving active customer on-boarding and investment activation across channels
- Actively engaging with the NR channel to drive portfolio objectives (CASA growth, Investment product penetration, book deepening, revenue footprint etc.)
- Ensuring on-going competitor analysis for product features and TD rates, etc.
- Planning and driving contests and R&R programs to drive business volumes
- Coordinating with IT / external vendors for system development and process/platform initiatives
- Devising Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) for the NR channel and ensure correct computation and pay-outs. Facilitate resolution of queries pertaining to SIP’s
- Acting as the one-point contact for the International and offshore NR teams and provide ongoing product support on a need basis.
- Creating / Reviewing / updating of marketing collaterals for NR Products
Product Manager (Trade & Forex )
- Must be able to support the team at the ground from the central office.
- Co-ordinate with the various department like Trade & Forex for providing necessary support to team.
- Training the team on the products.
- Benchmarking the competitive products in the industry.
- Preparing requisite MIS to support the team.
Trade Regulation – Sr. Manager
- Ensuring that business is done by the team in compliance of the regulatory guidelines.
- Educating the team at ground about the regulatory compliance to be followed, documents to be collected for it.
- Interacting with the client wherever necessary to ensure compliance.
- Updating the team on recent and relevant guidelines to be ensured
Product Head – Private Banking
- Must enable Bank to develop Private Banking segment.
- Planning and executing strategies along with seniors to scale up business through this segment.
- Co-orindating with various department like, Trade & Forex, Corporate Finance, Retail Banking etc providing necessary support to the clients, and team at the ground.
- Co-rodinating with the departments for syndicate loan, working capital, IPO etc.
- Studying and adopting best practices of the industry to scale up the segment
Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head)
- Defining and Implementing corporate strategy for the affluent segment in line with corporate vision and plan
- Designing market and sales strategy for management of existing client base, tracking and monitoring sales across business lines.
- Manage, coach and mentor team in achieving their KRA’s and outperforming on the decided benchmarks
- Engage with key clients (Individual and corporates) and help in driving key business deals and transactions
- Build internal and external relationships to help create business development opportunities
- Foster a performance led and ethical culture in the area
- Conducting Individual and Joint Performance reviews for all profiles reporting to him /her
- Responsible for legal and compliance requirement being met.
Private Banker – Radiance Private
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development/management of existing Private client relationships(TRV > INR 15 Cr)
- Initiates, develops and retains client relationships while contributing actively to business development and financial goals of the bank
- Responsible for overall revenue and profitability goals across the mapped private client base
- Expected to drive solicitation, presentation, closing and ongoing-management of private banking products across the mapped client base
- Liaises with Private Banking product teams to keep abreast of investment and other product offerings and acts as client’s window to the private banking services offered the Bank
- Responsible for up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile on all mapped clients
- Responsible for creating and owning the Investment Charter/Wealth Plan for all mapped customers based on assessment of risk tolerance, investment horizon and suitability for each client and marketing appropriate products and services basis the charter
- Remains abreast in terms of market trends and developments, customer preferences, and new/innovative products
- Contributes to all aspects of the marketing mix including products development, high operational efficiency and bespoke customer service
- Independently establishes a meeting system to ensure coverage of the mapped client base, completes meeting reports and establishes a robust follow-up system
- Participates, anticipates, enquires, responds, and prepares written presentations and other documents independently
- Expected to achieve high levels of service standards and maximize client satisfaction.
Wealth Strategist (Investment Insurance)
- Driving investment product through sales team
- Educate client about investment & Insurance options and potential risks
- Research and analyse investments, strategies and market conditions to optimize investment portfolios,
- To combine analytical ability, comprehensive fiscal knowledge and customer service skills to help clients define and reach their financial goals.
- Ownership of the investment & Insurance targets of the cluster/ location that they are mapped to
- AUM increase
- Penetration of client base for creating new investors in MF/investments from existing client base
- Increase in ( Investment & Insurance Products) productivity of RMs
- Ensuring better client experience both by qualitative and quantitative subventions
- Portfolio Monitoring, rebalancing & reviews