AIBE 17 Result 2023
AIBE 17 Result 2023 (AIBE XVII Result 2023) will be available soon on the Bar Council’s official website, allindiabarexamination.com. Even though no official AIBE 17 Result 2023 date has been provided, it is anticipated that the results will be released very soon at the end of February. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 17th Exam was held on February 5th, and the Bar Council of India (BCI) then released the AIBE 17 exam 2023 answer key.
AIBE 17 Result 2023 Update
According to the recent AIBE 17 Result 2023 Update, the AIBE XVII results may be announced by the end of this month, on February 20, 2023. On February 9, 2023, the Bar Council of India released the updated AIBE 17 Answer Key 2023 for sets A, B, C, and D. The AIBE XVII Result 2023 will be available to candidates who took the AIBE 17 2023 exam on the 5th of February. Aside from that, many applicants complained via email and phone calls to the helpdesk about AIBE XVII exam biometric attendance and OMR sheet details. In this regard, BCI has assured aspirants that these will be corrected prior to the announcement of AIBE 17 results in 2023.
AIBE 17 Result 2023 Dates Overview
|AIBE 17 Exam 2023 Events||Important Dates|
|AIBE XVII Exam 2023||February 5, 2023|
|AIBE 2023 Answer key release Date||February 05, 2023|
|Last date to submit objections||February 20, 2023|
|AIBE 17 Result 2023 Date|
Last week of February 2023
|AIBE 2023 Answer Sheet Rechecking Dates||To be notified|
|Revised AIBE 17 result date||To be notified|
|COP release date||To be notified|
AIBE 17 Result Check Online : How to Check the AIBE XVII Result 2023?
Check AIBE 17 Result Online and to do so read the download instructions and URL for AIBE 17 Result 2023 below. The exam was held on February 5, 2023, and BCI made the answer key available on the same day.
- First Check your AIBE 17 Result 2023 by going to the BCI official website at bci.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, look for the link that indicates “AIBE XVII Result 2023.”
- To access the AIBE 17 Result page, click on the “AIBE XVII Result 2023” link.
- The necessary section asks for your roll number or registration number for the AIBE 17 exam 2023. Enter the login credentials to see your AIBE 17 Result 2023.
However please remember that the results won’t be accessible until after the Bar Council of India has officially announced them. For further information regarding the AIBE 17 Results, keep checking the official website.
JEE Main Session 2 Registration 2023 Starts, Apply Online
AIBE 17 Result Site
Aspirants who did take the AIBE 17 exam in 2023 will be able to download their AIBE XVII (17) results from the official AIBE 17 Result Site – allindiabarexamination.com. The Bar Council of India released the official AIBE 17 answer key 2023 on February 5th, just after the AIBE XVII 2023 exam had concluded. According to the council, candidates who did miss the biometric attendance but finished their verification process in the exam hall will obtain notification of their AIBE 17 results.
AIBE 17 Result Link
The AIBE 17 Result Link can be used to access the Bar Exam Result 2023. The AIBE XVII (17) Result will be built around the AIBE 2023 cut-off and final answer key. Candidates are able to view their results online by entering their AIBE 17 roll number and DOB on the official AIBE 2023 result portal. The BCI will grant the Certificate of Practice (COP) to qualified AIBE XVII(17) 2023 candidates. The AIBE XVII Result 2023 includes information such as the candidate’s qualifying status, name, roll number, and enrollment number which are mentioned below.
AIBE XVII (17) Result 2023: Scorecard Highlights
Candidates can check their results online by entering their roll number and date of birth on the AIBE 17 result 2023 portal, and the AIBE 2023 scorecard will contain the information listed below. Aspirants who successfully clear the AIBE XVII(17) 2023 examination will also be awarded a Certificate of Practice (COP) from the Bar Council of India.
- Candidate’s name
- Enrollment number / Registration Number
- Name of father/husband of the Candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Result status of the Candidate (whether the candidate passed/qualified or failed)
- The candidate’s photograph and signature
AIBE XVII Result 2023: Cutoff
The AIBE 17 cut-off 2023 scores will be available shortly after the AIBE XVII Result 2023 is announced. The minimum AIBE passing mark for applicants in the general and OBC categories is 40%; for those in the SC or ST categories, it is 35%. The AIBE 17 minimum cut-off will be the lowest score required to pass the AIBE 2023 exam in a specific category. Only those who pass the AIBE 17 cut-off will receive an online Certificate of Practice (COP) with the AIBE 17 Result as proof that they passed the Bar Council of India exam. But remember that, if questions from the AIBE question paper are removed after AIBE 17 answer key verification, the AIBE XVII cut-off scores 2023 may be reduced.
Result of AIBE XVII (17) 2023: Online Rechecking of AIBE 17 Answer Sheets
After the AIBE XVII (17) Result is declared, the Bar Council of India generates a link for candidates to apply for online rechecking of AIBE answer sheets. Only applicants whose result status is “Fail” may apply for the rechecking process. Students who take the AIBE XVII (17) Exam can recheck their AIBE 17 answer sheet both online and offline. The online rechecking of the AIBE answer sheet 2023 is detailed below.
- Candidates must complete an online form for AIBE answer sheet rechecking.
- The fee for online AIBE 17 Answer Sheet Rechecking will be Rs 200.
- Applicants could verify their AIBE XVII 2023 answer sheets online by booking a time slot.
- Interested candidates were required to attend the Bar Council of India office on the dates and times specified.
- After the authority receives the candidates’ applications, the schedule for Answer Sheet rechecking is communicated to them.
- Under no circumstances will candidates be given a photocopy of the AIBE 17 answer sheets 2023 and the answer key.
- AIBE XVII (17) 2023 candidates are notified of their rechecking results in under 7 working days of registering their request for re-evaluation.